I’ve lent my voice to projects produced for all sorts of organisations. Here are a few:
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Halifax PLC
- Eureka Museum
- Dorset County Museum
- The Family Fund
- Durham University Business School
The voice I use the most is my own, but I love to get into character from time to time. Here’s the full smorgasbord!
- Natural voice: No accent, warm, relaxed, intelligent, feminine and reassuring.
- Edgy and Serious: (if that’s what you want!)
- Characters: I’ve voiced robots, animated dinosaurs, posh ladies….send me a test script!
- Accents: I can slip into a soft Yorkshire accent, a friendly Midlands (I was born in Nottingham) or a crisp RP (received pronunciation).
- Foreign Language/Accents: I speak french reasonably (though not like a local)
- Children and Youngsters: I can voice as a teenager and child (with pitch modulation) and I also arrange voiceover sessions for my own children (8 & 12), who are quite impressively nifty in the sound booth. Both are great readers and great actors, with no strong accent. Get in touch for further details.